Tuesday, May 19, 2015

5 Songs That Have Shaped My Life

Hey y’all!

I’m working from home today after a whirlwind trip for work to Florida. I know what you’re thinking, ‘wow, Florida! How cool?!’ Well, kinda. It was a 24 hour trip, almost literally; my plane landed on Sunday at 7:30pm and wheels up was Monday at 7:50pm. I honestly don’t want to bore everyone with my mundane details of a work trip, so I was trying to figure out what I was going to write about and BAM Instagram happened!

Now, you can probably tell by my use of y’all that I’m a country fan (is that stereotyping? Profiling? Oh well.) Most mornings on my way to work I listen to the Bobby Bones Show. I’ve never really listened to a radio show before but this one is so fun and light-hearted and I really just want to be friends with pretty much all of them. So on Instagram Bobby Bones had a post that showed the 5 songs that shaped his life, and the 5 songs that shaped co-host Amy’s life. What a cool idea! I decided to copy them.


Here are my 5 songs that have shaped my life in no particular order: 


So many wonderful memories come to mind looking at this list and I already know what my next blog post is going to be. Explanations for each, because I'd like this blog to dig a little deeper. 

Stay tuned. 


1 comment: